Monday, July 27, 2009

Five Guys


One of the advantages to airports these days is that they aren't simply limited to the huge fast food chains. After boarding my airplane from Washington Dulles to JFK, we all got kicked off the airplane. This was a perfect chance for me to get some much needed, good old fashioned american burger and fries.
Five Guys is an institution here in Washington DC. With a variety of toppings, what Five Guys is REALLY famous for are their french fries. My burger was good.. not great. Needed seasoning but the melty sauteed onions, mushrooms and jalapenos... all the things I miss about America. I tried to limit myself on the french fries but OMG! these french fries were AMAZING! Crispy on the outside, moist and soft on the inside and full of flavor.
My take on five guys- go for the fries.. It's definetly worth the wait...

Five Guys
Numerous Locations including Washington Dulles Airport- in the commuter terminal.

No comments :