Monday, November 9, 2009

Jaune, Rouge, Orange et Vert


One thing that San Diego doesn't have that this wonderful little Swiss village does is- SEASONS! Since I do not have a car (thank god to that!), taking public transport through the lush, green fields now spotted with yellows, reds, and oranges (yes along with the black and white of bessies) is always a soothing site.


My runs in the forest have become that much more enjoyable as the flutter of leaves surround me as the find their new home on the forest floor. There's something graceful and magical about the way a leaf twirls, pirouetting it's way, floating softly to the awaiting bed of leaves below.
The crisp crunch of leaves below my shoes, the occasional mud pile that you sink into. It's Autumn- it's here.. and it's wonderful. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments :