Thursday, November 26, 2009

Le Perolles P.A. Ayer


Starter: Pumkin soup, creme fraiche, bacon, foie gras gele and foie gras feuillantine (delicious)

Yes yes, It's just another tease... but it takes time to write these things ok? I gotta pour over my notes, remember what I ate.. yada yada yada. Hayley and I got to go to this INCREDIBLE one michelin star in Fribourg, the next town over. Le Perolles is one of the two michelin restaurants in Fribourg Simple decor- very modern and very reasonably priced. The food was fabulous.. which will be discussed in further blogs.. in the mean time. Just a little teaser.




and of course the cheese trolley. Ok So I said that Steireck has a pretty crazy cheese trolley.. but this one.. was AMAZING. really. I would go back just for the cheese....

Le Perolles
BD de Perolles 18a
1700 Fribourg
Tel:41.026.347.40.30
ayeramey@leperolles.ch
Ferme le dimanche et lundi

2 comments :

iylin said...

Hey Vivian,

Lori and I thought we saw you at Manresa yesterday but we weren't sure. R u working there now? Impressive!!

Vi said...

I use to work at Manresa.. I was just back for the winter break to help out and now I'm back in Europe! Wow! I can't believe you guys recognized me...