Tuesday, January 7, 2014

She's back!

After a 3.5 year hiatus from blogging.. I'm back! A lot has changed in these last three years- amongst them has been what seems to be my permanent move to Europe. I guess living the local life now means living my normal every day life which has allowed me to spend more time doing things like crafting- something I use to do a lot before I decided to uproot my life, change careers and move to Europe. A couple huge milestones happened since I graduated wearing that silly square cat I mean cap. Was that a freudian slip? The first one is that Michael and I got hitched! that's right, I'm officially a Mrs. now. The second one is that Michael and I have three adorable children- ok so they aren't human, but they are still our children. Here's some really cute pics of them (You are lucky that you are being spared the last three years of cat photos)

 

 Just so that there isn't a whole lot of confusion with future posts as to which cat is which, our cats (Big black male and cute grey female stuck in the middle of the above photo) had babies- of which we are blessed to still see all of them on a regular basis (this is a hint that you might be seeing more cat photos in the future). Here's a super cute pics of the kittens. I swear it's the last cat photo for this posting.



As hinted before, I'm still focused on living the local life, but there may be a little less exploring and a little more crafting in future posts. I hope you will enjoy my blogs!

No comments :